Media Art: Creative Portfolio Requirement
Creative submissions can be uploaded directly using SlideRoom or submitted on DVD and mailed to the Office of Graduate Admission.
- To upload your materials, register online at http://emerson.slideroom.com. You can upload images, video, audio, and supporting documents.
- Submit work that gives the committee the best sense of your creative potential. This can be media work (film, video, sound, interactive work, etc.) but can also be writing samples, photography, music or performance documentation, or scholarly work.
- For linear work, submit 10 to 15 minutes of material. It can be a single work, an excerpt, or multiple excerpts. Please include the date of production and the production credits that make clear the applicant’s role. (No trailers please.)
- Screenplays should be in standard Hollywood format or two-column script form, 15 pages (double-spaced) maximum.
- Web-based or interactive work should require only widely available plug-ins.
Please contact the Office of Graduate Admission with questions about submitting your work to the Committee, at either 617-824-8610 or email@example.com.