Meet Your Admission Counselor
|Start Term||Priority Decision*||Rolling Admission Through|
|Fall||March 1||July 1|
|Spring||November 1||December 1|
Priority Decision Advantages: priority review for admission, first consideration for scholarships, earlier receipt of an admission decision, and additional time to find housing and for international students to secure their visa.
For official term start dates, please review our Academic Calendar.
- Online Application
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email with your Admission ID. Please use your username and password to log in and check the status of your application.
- Official Transcripts
- Official transcript requirements
- For the application process, unofficial transcripts are usually acceptable, but an official transcript is required for enrollment.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- From persons best able to assess your academic and professional qualifications, including motivations and goals. These letters may be from professors, supervisors, or a professional colleague or mentor.
- Admission Essay: two pages, double-spaced (500 words).
- Include your professional and educational history.
- English Proficiency: Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency by submitting official TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, or Pearson test results.