For anyone who has health insurance through one of Emerson’s Harvard Pilgrim plans, Harvard Pilgrim offers telehealth via its website. Just follow these steps or check out its Virtual Visits guide.
- Visit harvardpilgrim.org
- Click “Find a provider” at the top of the page
- Select your plan
- Click “Doctor On Demand Urgent Care and Behavioral Health Virtual Visits”
OptumRx, Emerson’s pharmacy vendor, is allowing members to refill their maintenance medications early to ensure they have an uninterrupted supply of medication during the COVID-19 threat. OptumRx's policy includes the following:
- OptumRx members with active eligibility may obtain an early refill of their prescription medications if they have refills remaining on file at a participating retail or mail-order pharmacy.
- The refill obtained will stay consistent with the standard days’ supply previously filled by the member as allowed by their plan (e.g., 30- or 90-day supply).
- The initial term of this “refill too soon” waiver is set at 90 days, but it will be continuously evaluated to determine the appropriate duration based on CDC guidelines.
- This applies to both traditional and specialty medications.
- Please contact OptumRx customer service directly at 855-546-3439 with questions.