Emerson is providing this information based on its current plans and in accordance with health and safety information currently available. Emerson may, in its discretion, or under direction of government or health authorities, change plans regarding modalities of courses or activities, and physical access to any facilities.
As a student in the Design/Technology for Stage & Screen program, you will:
- Analyze a script and translate ideas into visual images.
- Build and improve your knowledge of the principles, functions, and elements of scenic, lighting, sound, costume, mask and makeup design.
- Learn programs designers use, such as Lightwright, SketchUp, and Vectorworks.
- Exhibit, present, and discuss your designs.
- Create a portfolio for college interviews and applications.