College Health & Safety
Emerson is providing this information based on its current plans and in accordance with health and safety information currently available. Emerson may, in its discretion, or under direction of government or health authorities, change plans regarding modalities of courses or activities, and physical access to any facilities.
As a student in the Design/Technology for Stage & Screen program, you will:
- Analyze a script and translate ideas into visual images.
- Build and improve your knowledge of the principles, functions, and elements of scenic, lighting, sound, costume, mask and makeup design.
- Learn programs designers use, such as Lightwright, SketchUp, and Vectorworks.
- Exhibit, present, and discuss your designs.
- Create a portfolio for college interviews and applications.
Design/Technology for Stage & Screen Showcase
On the final day of the program, you will present your work to an audience of family, friends and peers.
Final Presentation Showcase: August 4, 2023.