The Media Relations team at Emerson College welcomes inquiries and interview requests from members of the media. If you’re a journalist and have questions about the College; wish to interview college faculty, students, or staff; or would like to shoot still or video photography on Emerson’s campuses, please call us at 617-824-3547 or email a member of the Communications team:
Michelle GaseauPronouns: (She/Her/Hers)Senior Director, Strategic Communications & Media Relations
Rosemary LaveryAssociate Director, Communications & Media Relations
Los Angeles Campus
If you have an inquiry about the Emerson College Los Angeles campus, please also email:
Daryl ParanadaPronouns: (He/Him/His)Associate Director, Communications & Special Projectsdaryl_paranada@emerson.edu
- Department Los Angeles Program
Below are resources available to members of the media.
- Emerson Faculty Members provide expert commentary on a broad variety of topics, from national polls to writing on race.
- Facts and Figures about Emerson College are updated annually.
- Information about the Emerson College Los Angeles campus including stats, video, and imagery.
- Official and previously published Press Releases.
- Emerson Today, official news from Emerson College highlighting the stories and scholarship of our creative community.
- The Conversation, a central hub of scholarly articles authored by Emerson's faculty subject matter experts in multiple disciplines.
- Emerson College’s brand guidelines and logos.