Emerson College’s online Business of Creative Enterprises MA program is designed for artists looking to enter the business side of their creative industry. Whether you’re a trained musician, designer, actor, or writer, you’ll learn the fundamental business skills needed to transition your artistic background into a business career in your creative field of choice.
Housed in the School of Communication, the program’s cross-departmental faculty teach leadership techniques and skills for building a positive work culture rooted in empathy and equity. Whether you are striving to start your own business or earn a promotion at your current employer, you will gain invaluable experience in strategic planning, finance, marketing, and more.
- 100% online program
- Ability to approach any creative industry including fashion, communication, music, media, film, and more with a new business-oriented perspective
- Access to top scholars and networking opportunities in the city of Boston and beyond
- Two collaborative Immersion Experiences to begin and end your program
- No GRE requirements to apply
- Primarily asynchronous, meaning you can take classes on your own time