The 2023 Emerson Castle Trip is fully booked. To inquire about the 2024 excursion, please fill out our interest form.
The following figures and inclusions reflect the 2023 Emerson Castle Trip:
- $2,500 per person:
- Deposit of $500 per person due with registration to reserve your spot
- Balance of $2,000 per person due April 1, 2023
- Reservations made after April 1, 2023 must be accompanied by payment in full
All prices quoted are in USD, per person, and do not include air transportation costs. Both the deposit and the trip cost are nonrefundable.
The following is included with the current pricing for the Emerson Castle Trip.
Five nights accommodations:
- Two in Amsterdam
- Three at Kasteel Well
In addition to the following meals:
- Two breakfasts at Hotel Arena in Amsterdam
- Two brunches and one breakfast at Kasteel Well
- Two lunches- one at the winery one at the castle
- Five dinners
- Threee "nightcaps" (liqueur, aperitif, chocolates, etc.)
Luxury coach transportation:
- Between Amsterdam and Well
- Between Well and the winery
- Between Well and Schiphol Airport Amsterdam
- Private canal boat tour of Amsterdam city center
- One of three private art and culture tours in Amsterdam
- Tour of Belgian winery
The following are not included in the pricing:
- Tips for hotel staff, at your discretion
- Travel insurance*
- Other meals not included in the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned above
To protect you and your trip investment, the College strongly encourages you to purchase travel insurance from an insurance company of your choice. Most medical insurance companies offer greatly reduced benefits when traveling internationally (if they offer any at all), and they usually provide very limited to no coverage for an international medical evacuation. Please consider budgeting for and purchasing travel insurance.