- Undergraduate Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Undergraduate Majors & Minors
- Course Planning Template
- Advising Handouts
- Add/Drop Minor(s) (log-in required)
- Faculty Advisor Preference Form (log-in required)
- IDIP Request to Amend Program of Study (log-in required)
- Online Readmission Request
We've compiled key information regarding some of the most important topics pertaining to academics at Emerson.
We work collaboratively across the College to ensure you succeed inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Development Center: The Career Development Center is the hub for career education, resources, and experiential learning opportunities at Emerson College. This office offers a variety of services including but not limited to resume & cover letter reviews, interview preparation, and individual career counseling.
- Education Abroad & Domestic Programs: Provides Emerson students with opportunities to explore their academic goals and expand their cultural knowledge in international settings and global environments.
- Emerson Counseling and Psychological Services (ECAPS): The professional staff are available for Emerson students to discuss personal concerns, family problems, or other psychological/ mental health issues
- Office of Student Success: Coordinates the Leave of Absence, Readmission, and College Withdrawal processes.
- Student Accessibility Services (SAS): Offers services to students with documented physical, medical, visual, hearing, learning, and psychiatric disabilities.
- Student Care and Support: The Student Care and Support Office receives referrals from students, faculty, staff, etc. about students of concern. The Office works with key partners on campus to provide support for those students with a goal of helping them succeed academically and personally.
- WARC (Lacerte Writing and Academic Resource Center): Offers writing assistance, tutoring, and workshops on study skills and time management.