Community & Wellness Tips
Building Community (TED Talk)
Check out Jessica Posner’s TEDx Talk on Building Community for ways that you can contribute to building a sense of community at Emerson during this time.
Online Yoga with Adriene
Take advantage of the many free online yoga classes available now. One option we love here in HR is Yoga with Adriene, a popular online yoga instructor with plenty of great videos!
There’s plenty of great information you can review on your own. Here are some of our recommendations:
- Emerson’s Employee Assistance program: New Directions, formerly E4, is our employee assistance program. It has a newly designed website that you can sign into using Emerson College as the company code and connect to resources to help you overcome life challenges.
- Remote Working: Setting Yourself and Your Teams Up for Success: A series of videos on remote work curated specifically by Emerson’s L&D team to help you succeed
- Building Community and Wellness During Remote Work: Emerson’s central place for resources, articles, videos, and calendar of events. Have resources to add? Send them to HR and we’ll add them!
Let Everyone Know About Your Virtual Event!
We are committed to keeping you informed of everything going on virtually, but we need your help to do it. Here's how:
- Add to Emerson Today Calendar: The Emerson Today calendar is still available for your Zoom panels and group Netflix screenings. Fill out the online form (instructions) or email details of the event to today [at] emerson.edutitle="E-mail today [at] emerson.edu". Public student activities entered into EmConnect will automatically appear in the calendar.
- Add to Emerson's Social Media: Let us help spread the word! We can support you by promoting your virtual events, organizing student org Instagram takeovers, sharing class projects, and more! Just email social_media [at] emerson.edutitle="E-mail social_media [at] emerson.edu".
Thanks for your participation; see you online!