College Health & Safety
Emerson is providing this information based on its current plans and in accordance with health and safety information currently available. Emerson may, in its discretion, or under direction of government or health authorities, change plans regarding modalities of courses or activities, and physical access to any facilities.
The Design/Technology for Stage & Screen schedule will be the following:
- Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with some evening classes
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Themes by week:
- Week 1 - The Designer’s Process; Design drawing, sketching, and observation.
- Week 2 - Set Design, drafting, model building, and design sketches.
- Week 3 - Costume design & rendering.
- Week 4 - Lighting Design and Sound, Portfolio and Presentation Intensive.
Participants are expected to provide their own art supplies. A list of items will be provided.
Emerson College reserves the right to change any provision of this program at any time. The College specifically reserves the right to change its tuition rates and any other financial charges. The College also reserves the right to rearrange its courses and class hours, to drop courses for which registration falls below the minimum enrollment, and to change instructor assignments.
Note: pre-college programs are not eligible for Emerson College's employee tuition benefits