The Film Post-Production facilities are located on the 5th, 6th and 8th floors of the Ansin Building, 180 Tremont Street.
Film Post Production follows the trajectory of the film curriculum, beginning with analog editing on flatbed Steenbecks and progressing to nonlinear digital editing on advanced Avid workstations.
For more information please contact the Post Production Facilities Manager at x8864.
16mm Analog Film Post Production
These facilities are found on Ansin 5, 6 and 8 - please check with the Film Annex (Ansin 606B) for availability. Resources include:
- Twelve Steenbeck flatbed four and six plate editors
- One Oxberry Animation/Title Stand
- Two J-K Optical Printer Systems
- Two 16mm Magnetic Sound Transfer Systems
- Film dailies screening room
- One experimental room
Digital Film Post Production
The Digital Film Post Production facilities comprise nine suites on Ansin 6 & 8 - please check with the Film Annex (Ansin 606B) for availability. Resources include:
- Mac Pros on Blackmagic UltraStudio hardware
- Avid Media Composer with Symphony option
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Latest Avid Pro Tools Software
- Full DaVinci Resolve Color Correction suite with Control Surface
- DCP Authoring