Deadline for Submission
The deadline for Innovation for Impact submissions is extended through May 4, 2022.
We are looking for the next great idea to solve a human problem. This summer session, we’re coming together to teach Innovation for Impact, a unique 4-credit online course open to all enrolled undergraduate students. It’s a master class on turning an idea into a reality. As an individual, or in teams of two or three people, submit a project pitch to be considered for this opportunity—it doesn’t have to be a complicated production; a simple cell phone video will do. Team up with classmates or collaborate across majors. Pitches are due on May 4, 2022 12:00 a.m., and accepted projects will be announced on April 27, 2022. We’re looking forward to exploring ideas with you!
—Sharon Topper and Tim Gunn
- Open to all undergraduate students of any major in good academic standing.
- Students may submit project proposals solo, or in groups of two to three. We encourage students to apply in teams for a more robust experience but will also allow solos.
- 12–16 projects to be chosen.
- Deadline for submissions is May 4,2022.
- Accepted projects chosen and announced April 27, 2022.
- Selected teams/individuals must confirm enrollment via email by May 2, 2022 to be officially registered for the course on May 4, 2022.
- The 4-credit, seven week course runs from May 11, 2022 through June 29, 2022.
- The course will be conducted online.
- Summer term cost per credit is $794 (4 credits = $3,176).
Applications open on April 4, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. ET.