About the Graduate Digital Communication Leadership Program
Emerson College’s online Digital Communication Leadership MA program is designed for digital communication, public relations, and marketing professionals looking to take the next step in their careers.
Housed in Emerson’s School of Communication and the Department of Communication Studies, the program teaches you valuable leadership skills to help you succeed in managing an organization's cross-functional communication, public relations, and marketing teams. Fill in your knowledge gaps in marketing, public relations, and communication, customizing the program to fit your needs.
The program’s online and asynchronous format allows you to enroll full-time or part-time from anywhere, so you can learn on your own schedule.
- 100% online program
- A unique focus on leadership: course topics include conflict resolution, organizational change, team management, and project management
- Customizable program based on your knowledge gaps; take courses on topics you’re unfamiliar with, such as UX design, public relations, digital marketing, and content strategy
- Working professionals with at least five years of experience may be eligible for our Executive Format curriculum, allowing you to waive one elective course
- Asynchronous coursework to learn at your own pace
- Designed for working professionals; learn from anywhere and at any time
- Flexible program start times; begin your program in the fall or spring semester
- No GRE requirements to apply