Polish your communication skills and enhance your political career with Emerson’s Political Communication Certificate. You’ll learn skills such as campaign leadership strategies, speech writing, crisis communication plans, social media, and content strategy.
Designed for working professionals, our courses are offered in the evening with a blend of in-person and online courses, allowing you the flexibility to manage your schedule.
Program highlights include:
- Audience analysis pertaining to specific publics
- Developing speeches as integral to strategic messaging campaigns
- Understanding the importance of campaign strategies and tactics as these pertaining to specific publics
- Strategic messaging targeting the public through traditional communication channels, digital communication assets, and social media platforms
- Developing research skills in polling, focus groups, and surveys
- Formulating and delivering political narratives and storytelling utilizing traditional and emerging social media
- Courses offered in the evening to fit your schedule
- No GRE requirements to apply