Students who wish to leave Emerson and have no intention of returning to complete their studies at a later date must withdraw from the College.

Students must report to the Office of Student Success (120 Boylston Street, 2nd Floor) to fill out the appropriate paperwork. The withdrawal form must be signed by all designated parties. Resident students who withdraw are required to vacate student housing immediately.