Self Service

Use Student Self Service to update your emergency contact, address and phone information. You can also grant proxy access to your record.

Use the Name Update Form to update your first name, preferred pronoun, or gender identity.

Your legal name will still appear in your Student Health Portal (Medicat) and your official transcript. Emerson also reports your enrollment to National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) using your legal name.

Speech@Emerson students: use the Name Update Form and notify studentsuccess [at] speech.emerson.edutitle="Email Student Success" of any changes to record.

Preferred pronouns will appear on Canvas, your Degree Audit, and other services used by faculty and staff.