Skip to Main Content
- Sweet success for E3 alumna, Olivia Strauss, with her fast-growing business built in the Entrepreneurship program. Read more about LivSweetly.
- See this exciting culmination of a yearlong journey for Emerson's entrepreneurial students in the Annual E3 pitch competition. Watch the 2022 event on YouTube.
- This year's E3 2021–2022 cohort of students has amazing mentors - shout out to some who are Emerson alumni entrepreneurs: Jessie Coan '10, entrepreneurial marketing guru, Stephen Francis '08, startup advisor and investor at RocNation, Tripp Clemens '13, co-founder, Windy Films and Sandi Goldfarb, SVP at Rasky Partners and Vice-chair, Emerson Board of Advisors.
- Kudos to Chris Rodriguez from E3 2020 and his production company, R&R Film Studios, now funding a second film with Justin Ellings, from Grey's Anatomy, Stranger Things & Modern Family, cast in the film.
- Congratulations to Olivia Strauss from E3 2021 launching a new kind of baker’s delight, LivSweetly, after graduating in Fall ’21!
- Sammi Reinstein from E3 2019 is a star Intrapreneur after completing the Emerson E3 Program, who founded and launched the Podcast series, Conversation Starters at DRIFT.
- Check out the experiential profiles of two E3 students this year in this Emerson Today article, entitled Adventures in E3: Students Pivot from Team Challenges to Individual Project.
- Congratulations to E3 2020 alumna, Amanda Benavente, for launching her own social media marketing agency that she built in E3 called By Benavente!
- See the Entrepreneurial Studies (E3) Program profiled in this Medium article, where E3 Program Director, Lu Ann Reeb talks about the yearlong journey for students from all majors and the program's successful pivot during COVID-19.
- Watching the success of E3 alumni like Jonah Lazowski from the 2015 cohort. Check out his company called A Lot Media, an advertising company focusing on place-based ads in parking lots and garages in 40 states including digital displays and ads on valet tickets!
- Five top winners in the 2021 Annual E3 Pitch competition are highlighted in this Emerson Today article.
- Nineteen new Emerson entrepreneurs get ready to pitch in the E3 Program's annual competition event. Read this Emerson Today preview article and learn how each of the students came up with their ideas and what the E3 entrepreneurship experience means to them.
- Entrepreneurship, Creativity & Business at Emerson captured in a well-told story authored by Erin Clossey in the Emerson Expression Magazine. Read it here.
- Emerson Today article Before Their Own Startup, E3 Student Teams Create Businesses.
- Check out this story about Emerson E3 Entrepreneurs unstoppable even in a global pandemic during Spring 2020.
- Spirit of Entrepreneurship award winner, Amanda Benavente highlighted in this article.
- Entrepreneurial Studies Director, Lu Ann Reeb interviewed on Comcast Newsmakers talking about the resiliency of Emerson Entrepreneurs to finish developing their ventures online due to the pandemic.
- Former E3 entrepreneur and founder of Entertainment for Change, Jade Zaroff '16 launches a special online summer camp series.
- E3 student, Christopher Rodriquez and fellow VMA major, Grant Rosado develop non-profit T-shirt company to 'unite the world' in the midst of the pandemic.
- Check out the Bostinno article about the E3 Expo - winners and all 18 E3 Entrepreneurs!
- FX Studio for First Responders Wins 2019 E3 Expo, featured on Emerson Today.
- Sustainability and empowerment are key elements in this year's E3 Program. Read a preview about the 2019 Annual E3 Expo & Pitch Competition on Emerson Today.
- Pat Timmons, from the E3 Cohort (2016-17), launches his agency called PopOff, a digital marketing agency offering services to artists in marketing, PR, advertising, content creation and design to help build their own strong brands that "pop-off!"
- A sneak peek at the 2019 Annual E3 Expo and Pitch Competition showcasing some of the 18 E3 student entrepreneurs in this Berkeley Beacon article.
- E3 student, Elise Sanchez, launches her venture early with her Personal Stylist business, featured in the Emerson Berkeley Beacon article. Check out her P.S. website.
- Read the Exhale Lifestyle story about what inspires Entrepreneurial Studies Director, Lu Ann Reeb to teach Entrepreneurship at Emerson.
- E3 entrepreneur Pat Timmons stays true to his passion for helping musical artists with his agency. Read more about it in this Berkeley Beacon article.
- Emerson Junior, Parker Hughes, co-founder of BRUZD Foods highlighted in BostInno's 25 Under 25 List: 25 Rising Entrepreneurs and Technologists Under the Age of 25.
- Watch E3 Program Director, Lu Ann Reeb talk about Entrepreneurship at Emerson on this segment of Comcast Newsmakers.
- New England Venture Capital Association: Built by: Evy Chen of Evy Tea.
- Nick Vigue, 2017 E3 Grad, and winner of the Entrepreneurial Spirit Award, launches EnvyLife! Check out the store with limited edition EnvyLife apparel, posters and other cool stuff.
- Berkeley Beacon: Cambiar Festival shines a light on rare cancer research.
- Kaylee Largay, 2017 E3 Grad and winner of the Clemens Social Entrepreneurship Award, launches Cambiar Festival.
- Expressions Magazine: Chris Dobens, 2016 E3 Grad continues to run strong - Boston Strong.
- Manisha Tolani, 2016 E3 Expo Winner launches HerLaunch, a collective of empowered women. Under 30. Whom are making a change and leaning in.
- Expressions Magazine: Uncommon on the Common: A Wunder of an Idea (E3 2017 Grad, Lea LeBlanc) page 12.
- Jade Zaroff, 2016 E3 Grad launches Entertainment for Change, a 501(c)3 non-profit that produces artistic competitions inspired by the 17 sustainable development goals set by the United Nations. Watch the video.