- To view dates for undergraduate class registration, please view the academic calendar.
- You should meet with your advisor before class registration begins to talk about your course choices and to make sure you are on the right path to graduate on time. Remember, you are ultimately responsible for fulfilling your degree requirements.
- When you are ready to register, you will need to visit eCommon and sign in using your Emerson ID and password. You should follow the “Registration Instructions” posted on the Registrar’s website. Undergraduates must register for 16 credits.
- We will review transcripts after each semester as grades are posted. If there is an academic problem, we will attempt to contact you at whichever address, phone, or email address we have on file for you. Serious academic problems may result in dismissal from the program.
- As each term draws to a close, if you believe you may have an academic issue that might impact your program eligibility, please contact the, Education Abroad and Domestic Programs Office at abroad [at] emerson.edu as soon as possible to discuss the issue.
Due to the special nature of the castle program, after you’ve arrived at the castle add/drops will not be allowed.
You must be financially cleared on all your accounts with the Office of Billing & Student Accounts to attend the program.
- Contact the Office of Student Accounts.
- For dates and deadlines relating to financial aid, please visit the Office of Financial Aid webpage.
- Make your tuition payment.
Billing inquiries: bills [at] emerson.edutitle="Email the Billing office"
Financial Aid inquiries: financial_aid [at] emerson.edutitle="Email the Office of Financial Aid"
Fall & Spring Term
Invoices will be released mid-June for the fall term and mid-November for the spring term.
Students who are accepted to the Kasteel Well summer program will make 3 payments, at regular intervals, a few months before the start of the program. The Education Abroad and Domestic Programs Office will email information about making castle program summer payments to each accepted student.
College Student Employment at the Castle
Students apply via the online Student Employment system on Workday. The Office Of Student Affairs at Kasteel Well (OSA) will send students an email about castle jobs as soon as they are posted on Workday. This usually occurs just before the start of the semester.
There are generally 12–15 work-study positions available at the castle during fall and spring terms.
- Student employment is not available during the Castle Summer Program.
- Work-study eligible students (FWS) take priority over Emerson Employment (EE) students.
- Jobs and work hours will be allocated during orientation weekend at the castle.
Sample Castle Jobs
- Student Driver (driving faculty to/from the train station)
- Dining Hall Assistant
- Sophie's Kitchen Worker
- Recycling Assistant
- Resource Center Worker
- Media Assistant
- IT Assistant
- Security Assistant
- Yoga Instructor
Student employees are required to complete electronic student employment paperwork (W4 and I9) before they can begin working. It is recommended that this be completed before they leave Boston. To complete the I9 process, students will need to bring one or more forms of identification to the Office of Financial Aid.