Available Forms

Course Withdrawal forms, as well as Directed Study, Thesis, and other contract course forms can be found on the Registrar Instructions & Forms for Students page.

Self Service

Use Self Service to submit final or midterm grades, view your class roster or advisees, or set office hours.

Some PDFs may not be accessible for assistive technologies. If you need assistance accessing this file's contents, please contact our the office at registrar [at] emerson.edu.