About the Graduate Political Communication Certificate Program
Polish your communication skills and enhance your political career with Emerson College’s graduate Political Communication certificate program. You’ll learn skills for executing campaign leadership, social media, and content strategies and gain experience with speech writing and crisis communication planning.
Housed in the School of Communication’s Department of Political Communication, the program is designed for working professionals. Courses are offered in the evening with a blend of in-person and online courses, allowing you the flexibility to manage your schedule.
- Perform audience analysis pertaining to specific publics
- Develop speeches integral to strategic messaging campaigns
- Understand the importance of campaign strategies and tactics as they pertain to specific publics
- Create strategic messaging that targets the public through traditional communication channels, digital communication assets, and social media platforms
- Develop research skills in polling, focus groups, and surveys
- Formulate and deliver political narratives and storytelling utilizing traditional and emerging social media
- Courses offered in the evening to fit your schedule
- No GRE requirements to apply