Become a creative force in the field of communication with our Public Relations (MA). Create strategic messaging and media plans, master speech writing, and formulate crisis communication plans to help clients maintain their brand images.
Located in the heart of downtown Boston, you’ll be exposed to industries such as healthcare, finance, education, arts, news agencies, community organizations, nonprofits & more - allowing you to explore industries of interest while launching your career as a Public Relations professional.
Program highlights include:
- No GRE requirements to apply
- Full-time and part-time options available
- Courses are offered in the evening to fit your schedule
- Earn up to eight Advanced Standing credits for your professional work experience; allowing you to expedite your time to degree completion by applying your working knowledge towards your degree
Meet Your Admission Counselor
Julie ScheinthalPronouns: (She/Her/Hers)Assistant Director, Graduate Admissionsjulie_scheinthal@emerson.edu
- Department Graduate Admission
Program Support: Public Relations, Sports Communications, Political Communications, Theatre Education, and Media Design
4+1 Bachelor’s to Master’s Program
Our Public Relations (MA) is available to current Emerson undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in just one additional year. For more information, visit our 4+1 MA in Public Relations page.