The Berklee Study Abroad - Valencia, Spain application(s) must be completed and submitted online.
Applications are open for Fall 2024 and Spring 2025. The application deadline for Fall 2024 is March 15, 2024. The application deadline for Spring 2025 is July 1, 2025. The application may close before the published application deadline. The program is limited to 5 students per term.
- Qualifications: The Berklee Study Abroad - Valencia, Spain Program is open to qualified sophomores, juniors, and first semester seniors in good social standing. The minimum cumulative grade point average requirement is 2.0.
- In addition to the Berklee College of Music Application Study Abroad Application, Emerson students must complete an Emerson College Berklee Valencia Application. Both must be completed in order to be considered.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance: Applicants will be notified of the decisions via their ECmail account. Participation is contingent upon continued good academic, judicial, and financial standing.
- Applicants may apply for one term only: Fall or Spring
- Passport and Visa. All participants must have a passport that is valid for at least six (6) months after the program’s end date. Most students will need to obtain a student visa to study in Spain. The Berklee Study Abroad staff can provide guidance in applying for the passport and visa but it is ultimately the student’s responsibility to apply for and obtain them. If you do not currently have a passport, please get one now, as it could take 4-6 weeks or longer. Accepted students will receive more information in their acceptance packet.
- Program Deposit: Upon approval to attend, a nonrefundable and nontransferable program deposit of $300 is required. Spaces are not held for applicants, even approved applicants, without a confirmation deposit.
Questions & Contact
For questions or more information about the program, email studyabroad [at] berklee.edutitle="Email the Berklee Study Abroad Office" or call 617-747-6600. You can also direct questions to the Emerson Office of Education Abroad and Domestic Programs at abroad [at] emerson.edutitle="Email the Emerson Office of Education Abroad and Domestic Programs".
studyabroad [at] berklee.edutitle="Email the Berklee Study Abroad Office"
Berklee Study Abroad
Center for Student Advising and Success
939 Boylston Street
(Enter through 921 Boylston Street, 3rd floor)
abroad [at] emerson.edutitle="Email the Emerson Office of Education Abroad and Domestic Programs" or call 617-824-8567