The Office of Student Transitions and Family Programs (STFP) serves as a common thread for students, parents, and family members as they navigate various transitions during their time as Emersonians. STFP provides skill-building opportunities through signature events, leadership opportunities, and personalized support to build competence and confidence in navigating resources at Emerson College. The STFP Office is comprised of three professional staff members, and you can meet the team!
Office of Student Transitions and Family Programs houses two major areas:
- Student Transitions
- Undergraduate New Student Orientation
- Orientation Leader Program
- Week of Welcome
- Off-Campus Student Services
- Community Ambassador Program
- Parent and Family Programs
- Family Weekend
- Spring Family Day
- Family Ambassador Program
We support student and family transitions of all kinds:
- As a new student at Emerson
- From another institution as a transfer student
- As a parent/family member of a new Emerson student
- As a new student after taking a gap year
- As a new remote learning student
- Transitioning to an off-campus apartment
- Going to a study away program
- Support as a rising sophomore, junior, senior, or soon-to-be graduate
How to get in touch with us:
- New Student Orientation questions: orientation [at] emerson.edutitle="Email about New Student Orientation questions"
- Off-campus student questions: ocss [at] emerson.edutitle="Email Off-Campus Student Services"
- Parent and Family questions: parents [at] emerson.edutitle="Email about Parent and Family questions"