About the Graduate Digital Content Management Certificate Program
Expand your writing and communication skills with Emerson College’s online graduate Digital Content Management Certificate. Create, analyze, and manage content for companies of any scale, from small start-ups to established corporations. Learn to measure your content’s impact and develop new stories and modify current strategies to resonate with your target audience.
Housed in the Department of Writing, Literature and Publishing in the School of the Arts, this program is fully online, allowing you the flexibility to manage your schedule. Earning your Digital Content Management Certificate will open new doors for better job opportunities, career advancement, and personal growth.
- Write new content and review analytics
- Learn SEO tactics that help make your content searchable
- Develop content and strategies to be deployed across multiple platforms
- No GRE requirements to apply
- 100% online certificate program