Expand your writing and communication skills with Emerson’s Digital Content Management Certificate. Create, analyze, and manage content for companies of any scale, from small startups to established corporations. Learn to measure your content’s impact and develop new stories and modify current strategies to resonate with your target audience.
Designed for working professionals, our courses are offered fully online, allowing you the flexibility to manage your schedule. Earning your Digital Content Management Certificate will open new doors for better job opportunities, career advancement, and personal growth.
Program highlights include:
- Writing new content and reviewing analytics
- Learning SEO tactics that help make your content searchable
- Developing content and strategies to be deployed across multiple platforms
- No GRE requirements to apply
- 100% online certificate program