Emerson College is committed to helping veterans in their pursuit of higher education. Please view the information below regarding how to apply to first determine if you are a first-time or transfer applicant.

Veterans may request a waiver of the application fee. Include your full name and proof of service in your request and email it to admission [at] emerson.edu (admission[at]emerson[dot]edu). Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.

Please visit our Veterans Resources and Veterans Benefits pages provided through our Office of Student Success for more information regarding veteran support services, or contact our Veterans Affairs Office at veterans [at] emerson.edu (veterans[at]emerson[dot]edu) with any questions or concerns.

How to Apply

Apply as a first-year if you are currently a high school student, if you have graduated from high school and have taken fewer than 9 college credits, or you have not yet gone to college.

Apply as a first-year today

Apply as a transfer student if you have a high school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) and have matriculated full-time at another college or enrolled part-time for three or more college courses (9 or more college credits). Students with college credits earned prior to high school graduation (e.g., dual enrollment) are considered first-year applicants.

Apply as a transfer student