You may log in using your Emerson username and password. Once logged in, you will have access to online services such as:
- Secure communication with Health Services staff;
- Managing immunization records;
- Online booking with health services;
- Completing required health history forms;
- Uploading immunization records and other documents; and
- Adding health insurance information and other personal information.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. Data that you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else on the web and is securely maintained by industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and decryption technology when needed. We do not share your information with anyone else.
Submitting Health Requirements via the Student Health Portal
Please note the following deadlines:
Incoming Global BFA Cohort Deadline: June 1
Pre-College Deadline: June 1
Incoming Fall Student Deadline: July 15
Incoming Spring Student Deadline: Jan 5
Step 1: Medical Forms
Complete online: Incoming Fall/Spring Medical History Form OR the Pre-College Health History Form and TB Risk Assessment Questionnaire (all students)
Download Forms: Download the Immunization Verification Form and bring it to your health care provider to complete. Additional verifiable immunization documents are acceptable. NOTE: Pre-College Summer Program students need to upload additional forms.
- If you answer YES to any of the TB Risk Assessment Questions, you may need a TB test. Download the TB Test Results Form.
- If you will be under 18 at the time in which classes begin, download and complete the Consent to Treat Form.
- If you have a medical or religious exemption, download and complete the Medical/Religious Exemption Form.
- If you are 21 years of age or under and are waiving the meningococcal vaccine requirement, download and complete the Meningococcal Waiver Form.
- Pre-College students also need to download the:
Step 2: Immunizations
Click on “Immunizations” on the left and enter each DATE of immunization or date of blood test (titer) result. Click SUBMIT at the bottom of the page. After you hit submit, you can see the data appear on the right. Please allow 2 business days for Health Services to review and verify the entries.
Step 3: Upload Documentation
Click on “Upload” on the left. Please review acceptable document formats as described below. Click on “Select File” for the most document title that best matches and upload the form. Select “OTHER Uploaded Documents” if none of the titles match.
Step 4: Health Insurance and Other Personal Information
Health Insurance: Click on "Insurance" to add your health insurance. If your insurance company is not listed, please make sure it is included in the Incoming Medical History Form. Note: this is NOT the insurance waiver process.
My Profile: Click on My Profile on the left. You can edit your name, contact information, gender identity, and pronouns. This information will ONLY be reflected in the Emerson Wellness Center electronic health record (EHR).
Send a secure message in the Health Portal.