The Emerson Wellness Center supports the health and wellness of each student, enhancing the learning environment of Emerson College through a range of services and programs. Our staff includes nurse practitioners, a registered nurse, and a dietitian. Medical collaboration with local partners, such as Tufts Medical Center and Boston Medical Center, are available when needed.
Our services include:
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Illnesses
- Evaluation and Treatment of Injuries
- Consultations and Follow-Up
- Emergency and Post-Hospitalization Follow-Up
- Referrals to Specialists & Lab Testing
- Male and Female Reproductive Exams
- Gender Affirming Care
- Reproductive & Gynecological Care
- Birth Control Counseling & Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy, Strep, Influenza, and Covid Testing available
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing and Treatment
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PREP) and Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Routine Physical & Athletic Exams (applicable fee)
- Routine Immunizations & Tuberculosis Testing
- International Travel Consultations
- Health Counseling
- Nutritional Counseling
- Confidential Provider Visits
- Telehealth Visits available
- Online Booking available - Student Health Portal
We do not offer (referral if indicated):
- Emergency Services
- Routine Dental Cleanings
- Routine Eye Exams
- On-site Physical or Occupational Therapy
- On-site X-rays
- Allergy Shots
Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Eligibility for Care
All undergraduate students are eligible for services. Graduate students are eligible if they have paid the Student Health Fee or if they are enrolled in Blue Cross Blue Shield Student Health Insurance.
Information concerning student visits to the Emerson Wellness Center, past medical history, medications, and health records are strictly confidential. Information is only released with the student's written permission and is not accessible by parties outside of the Center, including parents, professors, or fellow students.
Parents have access to health information only if a student is under 18 years of age.