We use a third-party, Parchment Transcript Services (parchment.com) for transcript orders for Emerson College and Marlboro College students and alumni.
- You must provide either your Emerson ID Number1 or Social Security Number to place an order. Alumni can recover their Emerson ID Number using a request form1.
- After placing your order, Parchment will send you emails regarding your order status. You can also check the status of your order at any time.
- Once your order has been authorized and approved, please allow 3-5 business days for paper hard-copy transcripts and 20–30 minutes for electronic/PDF transcripts1 to be received.
1Not available for students who attended before 1982.
Current students may view their unofficial transcript under emerson.edu/students > Registration > View an Unofficial Transcript. Unofficial transcripts contain the same information as official transcripts but are not accepted by academic institutions. Unofficial transcripts are not available to alumni.
Downloadable Enrollment Verifications
Downloadable enrollment verifications may be obtained from emerson.edu/students > Registration > Request Enrollment Verification once classes are in session. They certify whether you are enrolled full-time, half-time, or less than half-time for either the current semester or for all of the semesters that you have attended.
Before a semester starts, students can request pre-registration verifications on College letterhead by sending a written request to registrar [at] emerson.edu. These letters do not verify enrollment and can only indicate intention to be enrolled in the upcoming semester. However, many students find these letters useful for non-academic purposes (e.g. student auto loan discounts).
If the downloadable enrollment verification in eCommon does not suffice, please email registrar [at] emerson.edu and let us know what additional information is required (date of birth, address, or other academic information). We can provide a custom verification letter on College letterhead.
Third-party enrollment verification forms, which require the school seal, must be submitted directly to the Registrar’s Office for processing. Please include the intended recipient or if your documents should be held for pick-up.
Apostille requests are completed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The process can take up to four weeks from the date we receive all necessary materials.
An apostille is a government certification for documents needed outside of the United States. They are used to certify diplomas, transcripts, or other parts of your student record. To request an apostille, Emerson students should fill out our request form.
- An international money order or a personal check drawn from a U.S. bank made payable to "The Commonwealth of Massachusetts" in the amount of US$6.00 per document to be certified.
- A self-addressed, stamped 8.5" x 11" (22 cm x 28 cm) envelope for the MA State House to return everything back to you. Please make sure the postage covers the cost of shipping the documents. Pre-paid postage should be from the MA State House (One Ashburton Place, Room 1719, Boston, Massachusetts 02108) if a return address is required. It should be addressed to you, or whoever needs to receive the apostille.
- Any additional documents that need to be certified. See form instructions for details.