For tuition, room and board, and other fees, please visit the Emerson College Tuition & Fees page

Other Expenses

  • Travel Costs: Students are responsible for arranging their travel to/from LA.
  • Car Rental: Most students will bring or rent a car for the term. Car rentals start around $600 per month.
  • Auto Insurance: Students must have the minimum California State auto insurance requirement.
  • Health Insurance: Required by MA and CA State Law.
  • Spending Money: For entertainment and personal travel. Costs vary by personal spending habits.

Financial Aid

All financial aid, including Emerson grants and scholarships, will transfer to a fall or spring semester in Los Angeles. Currently there is no institutional aid for undergraduate students in summer programs.