Emerson is providing this information based on its current plans and in accordance with health and safety information currently available. Emerson may, in its discretion, or under direction of government or health authorities, change plans regarding modalities of courses or activities, and physical access to any facilities.
As a student in the Journalism Institute program, you will:
- Identify and synthesize the latest news trends and practices (news literacy) and ethics
- Compose, photograph and format pictures for news
- Shoot and edit video for news packages
- Conduct interviews and produce feature stories on parallel pre-college summer programs
- Develop a college entrance portfolio by producing multimedia news and feature stories to be published on the Journalism Institute website.