As a student in the Acting Studio program, you will:
- Develop listening skills, personal presence, and an attentive sense of play
- Learn how to truly listen and react when onstage and consistently work from a gut-based and instinctual place when you act
- Integrate the tools of the actor into your work on contemporary, culturally diverse material
- Attend production/artistic field trips in Boston
- Learn how to identify and evaluate potential audition material
- Develop skills necessary for effective auditioning and interviewing for college theater programs.