You may be:
- Writing a paper
- Considering or working on a project
- Planning a class or training
- Doing research for a capstone, article, presentation, policy, organization, etc.
- Directing a performance
About PBIV, power and control, discrimination and oppression, bystander intervention, or a related topic. You’re welcome to check out the resources below, various class project resources, and contact us for further information at advocate [at] emerson.edutitle="E-mail Healing and Advocacy".
Resources for Sharing Your Own Experience
Resources for Journalism/Communication Studies
- Reporting on Sexual Violence
- Reporting on Sexual Assault on Your Campus
- Reporting on Domestic Violence and Stalking
- Reporting on Child Abuse