The following PDFs may not be accessible for assistive technologies. If you need assistance accessing this file's contents, please registrar [at] emerson.edu (contact the Registrar)title="Email the Registrar's office at Emerson College".
Directed studies, Thesis/Projects, and Performing Arts Projects (PA 371, PA 372, PA 471, PA 472, TH 671, or TH 672) and Practica (PA 271) require the submission of a Contract Course Proposal.
Contract course requirements, credit limits, proposal deadlines, and other rules vary by academic department and type of course. Review the Course Catalogue and policies below for more information. Forms must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by the semester’s course add/drop deadline. Note that Directed Study proposals are due to your department before the registration deadline (see Academic Calendar for exact dates).
Directed Studies, Master's Theses & Projects
- Directed Study/Project Policy
- Guidelines, templates, and other information
- Master's Thesis/Project Form
Student Accounts & Records
- Emerson ID Number Request Form (Not available for students who attended before 1982.)
- Legal Name or Legal Sex Update Form
- Request to Inspect and Review Education Records Form