All students are expected to arrive in Los Angeles for check-in on the arrival day and time slot they are assigned. You are only allowed to move in during your scheduled check-in time. NO EARLY ARRIVALS ALLOWED. Housing assignments and move-in times will be sent to your EC mail account. Check your email for move-in instructions after housing assignments have been completed.
Check-in Process for Move-in Days
- Check-in will take place at the Ground Floor Parking accessible from Gordon Street (south of Sunset Blvd.). Approach campus heading north on Gordon Street towards Sunset Blvd. The entrance to check-in is accessible via the Gordon Street ground floor parking area. See map of the area.
- ELA staff will direct you to a temporary unloading space and one of the RAs will escort you through the moving process.
- Guests with you will be given guest passes that will allow entrance to the ELA building.
- Only one vehicle will be allowed into the unloading space per student. If you are planning to arrive in multiple vehicles, please contact ELA residence life in advance.
- You will meet with ELA Residence Life Staff in the building’s lobby to sign your housing contract and pick up your room key.
- BRING YOUR EMERSON ID CARD!!!
NOTE: Please be realistic about time travel. No early arrivals allowed. Late arrivals may have to wait for a break in the schedule.