Spring 2024 Graduate Orientation Information
All Incoming on-campus students are required to attend the Orientation Program on January 11 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the SPC Black Box Theatre, Lower Level of the Little Building at 80 Boylston Street, Boston.
Incoming online and low-res students are required to attend the Orientation Program on January 12 from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. EST, via Zoom.
International Students are expected to attend International Student Orientation in addition to the general orientation programming.It will take place January 11, 2024 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST., Little Building classroom 225.
On-campus and returning students may opt-in to attend the Online and Low-Res Orientation via the RSVP form to receive the link:
All incoming students, regardless of program or modality, are required to attend a session with the Office of Equal Opportunity and the Healing and Advocacy Collective. Please RSVP to one of the available sessions
- In person, on the Boston Campus, January 11th from 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
- Online, January 12th from 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Eastern time.
- Online, January 17th from 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Eastern time.
There will be an in-person reception held from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. immediately following the in-person Orientation, sponsored by the GSA, where students will be able to make connections with each other as well as many helpful offices and Grad Student Orgs. (Online students, fear not! We have lots of ways to connect virtually!)
Students will receive a separate communication regarding individual Program Meetings.
- Student IDs will not be activated if students have not uploaded the appropriate medical documentation.
- Students must upload their ID Photo via the GET app prior to picking their ID up at the ID office.
- ALWAYS check your emerson.edu email address, as that is where all official communications will be sent.
- When logging into Zoom, always use your emerson.edu email address.
- If you need accommodations for any aspect of Orientation, please contact Student Accessibility Services directly, at least two weeks in advance of the Orientation date. They can be reached at SAS [at] emerson.edu (SAS[at]emerson[dot]edu).