Apply to Emerson College using the Common Application or the Emerson Application. Select BFA Stage & Production Management as your major.
Within 2 to 3 business days after receiving your application to Emerson College, the Office of Undergraduate Admission will email you an Emerson Admission ID Number that you will submit as a part of your Artistic Application on Acceptd. Although transcripts and recommendations are a required part of the application due at the application deadline, they are not a requirement for receiving an Emerson Admission ID Number.
Your Emerson Admission ID Number will arrive in an email with the subject line "Thank you for applying to Emerson College!" along with your Username and PIN for the Emerson Application Portal. You may need to scroll down in the email to retrieve your Emerson Admission ID Number.
As soon as you have your Emerson Admission ID Number you are ready to submit an Artistic Application and schedule an interview.
Submit an Artistic Application
- Submit an Artistic Application to BFA Stage & Production Management on Acceptd by completing the form and uploading the following:
- Resume & Headshot: a 1-page theatrical resume and headshot/selfie.
- Portfolio: Your portfolio should consist of partial production scripts that best highlight your work (entire scripts are not necessary) and any accompanying or relevant paperwork such as:
- Contact sheets
- Rehearsal and production schedules
- Scene breakdowns
- Rehearsal reports
- Property running sheets
- Cueing sheets
- Pay the non-refundable Artistic Application fee of $27
Schedule and Complete an Interview through Acceptd
Applicants to BFA Stage & Production Management are required to schedule themselves into a virtual interview conducted through Acceptd’s AuditionRoom platform. Our virtual interviews begin with a brief information session/Q & A with Performing Arts Staff and students before individually scheduled 30-minute time slots.
You can read more about BFA Stage & Production Management here.