Emerson College is led by an accomplished group of executive-level and academic administrators who are passionate about the College’s mission and have backgrounds relevant to our areas of study.
The President’s Council consists of Emerson’s executive-level leaders. They are responsible for the overall governance of the College and the success of our students.
- Jay Bernhardt, President
- Allison Dawson, Vice President for Institutional Advancement
- Paul Dworkis, Vice President for Administration and Finance
- James Hoppe, Vice President and Dean of Campus Life
- Shaya Gregory Poku, Vice President for Equity & Social Justice
- Margaret Ann Ings, Vice President for Government and Community Relations
- Melissa Richards, Vice President and Chief of Staff
- Justin Sharifipour, Interim Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Jan Roberts-Breslin, Interim Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
The deans of Emerson’s various schools are the College’s academic leaders. They are responsible for shaping our curriculum and ensuring our artists and communicators succeed in the classroom.
- Amy Ansell, Dean of Liberal Arts
- Maria Koundoura, Interim Dean, School of the Arts and Assistant Provost
- Kim McLarin, Interim Dean, Graduate and Professional Studies
- Brent Smith, Dean, School of Communication